The Horsford Neighbourhood Plan is a community-led document for guiding the future development of the parish. It is about the use and development of land over the next 20 years.
Following the referendum held on 5th July 2018, which resulted in an 90% vote in favour to adopt the Horsford Neighbourhood Development Plan and in accordance with the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Broadland District Council has decided to adopt the Horsford Neighbourhood Plan following its full Council meeting of 12th July 2018.
The Neighbourhood Plan will now form part of the Broadland District Council Development Plan for the District and it will be used in the determination of planning applications in the parish.
- Basic Conditions Statement (prepared for for submission)
- Consultation Statement (prepared for submission)
- Sustainability Appraisal (prepared for submission)
- Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report (prepared for pre-submission)
- Strategic Environmental Screening Report
- Habitat Regulation Screening Report
Referendum and adoption
- Horsford Neighbourhood Plan final decision statement
- Horsford Parish Council – notice of adoption letter